Different Types of CRM Installations
On Premise CRM
This is the traditional software implementation. Microsoft Dynamics CRM licensing and the hardware needed to run it are purchased up front and managed on-site by the customer, who owns all material and is responsible for its use and maintenance. Up-front costs can be a pain point with this installation model, though, and is not what SBS Group recommends for first-time CRM software users.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM server and client
- Windows Server and client
- Microsoft SQL Server and client
- Microsoft Exchange Server and client
You may need additional licensing, if you intend to activate Internet-Facing Deployment (IFD) and/or use Active Domain Federation Services (ADFS) for authentication.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, a piece of the Microsoft Online Services portfolio, is hosted by Microsoft. This cloud-based tool is a great starting point for companies who want to get started using Dynamics CRM quickly.
It’s not enough to have the best people. Even top teams must be equipped with the right tools to maximize their efforts. When paired with Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM redefines productivity at a completely different level.
- Easy to adopt. Use familiar tools that provide dependable, consistent experiences across PCs, mobile devices, and browsers, whether you’re using cloud or traditional applications.
- Available anywhere. Work seamlessly—whether online or offline—with anywhere access to information and applications. Never compromise your productivity because of a bad connection again.
- Team-oriented. Share information more easily inside and outside of your organization with change tracking and memory capabilities that simulate social tools like Twitter.
- More secure in the cloud. Enjoy financially backed security, data privacy, and consistent Microsoft-managed upgrades so that you can take the worry out of detailed day-to-day administration.
Stratos Cloud Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers the latest version of this proven business management solution through your own private cloud in one of our four SOC-2 datacenters.
Designed for rapid implementation and ease of use, Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives your organization familiar ways to access and work with business information and processes, and delivers ongoing innovation that can work for you.
Velosio’s Stratos Cloud Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings the same functionality as the on-premise version to a safe and secure location accessible anywhere via an internet connection. Stratos Cloud Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM goes beyond core functionality by including virtually all Microsoft Dynamics CRM modules as well as integration of Office 365, Sharepoint and Lync functionality.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Stratos Cloud Solutions, you will be able to manage all of your marketing, sales and customer service reporting needs.
How does it work?
Velosio’s Stratos Cloud Solutions are complete business solutions that enable you to create your own private cloud environment. From our four SOC-2 compliant worldwide datacenters, your solution is both secure and available from any internet connection. With the utmost in configuration flexibility, your solution is tailored for you to operate on your schedule not someone else’s. With Stratos, you can also use a variety of mobile devices enabling your team unlimited access on the fly.