More Efficient Business and Production Management for Greenhouse Growers
When it comes to growing and bringing your products like flowers, shrubs, trees, and plants to market, you need a modern solution that simplifies daily operations and provides you the production reporting and analytics you need to gain visibility into your operation and make better decisions.
Dynamics 365 Business Central and SilverLeaf provide a comprehensive and user friendly grower management software solution that can be configured to fit your business today and still accommodate tomorrow’s growth. With an integration between financials, production, inventory, shipping and other key workloads, you’re easily able to manage, measure, and track performance in real-time, no matter if you’re in the office or the greenhouse.
SilverLeaf provides a foundation for your business operations and provides key insights to data that matters most – inventory levels, sales, cash flow, and more.
- Onboard and train your employees faster with a modern, cloud platform.
- Reduce or eliminate manual processes and reliance on spreadsheets.
- Standardize processes and business data.
- Connect sales, finance, and operations with a single end to end solution.
- Track customer agreements to access details about prices, discounts, delivery dates, product availability, and fulfillment status.
- Integrate with ordering platforms used by your retail customers.
- Maximize racking and packaging efficiencies.
- Real time inventory available.
- Streamline load management.
Better Financial Management
- Understand cash flow and financial state of business.
- Timely payables and receivables process.
- Streamline approval workflows.
- Forecast sales and inventory needs.
- Automatically manage collections and credit approvals.
- Forecast yield based on production history.
- Monitor consumption rates, demand trends, and product popularity.
- Track inventory testing and related data for analysis and issue mitigation and effective production planning.
- Forecast demand to drive production plan.
- Procurement planning.
- Track quality measures throughout production.
- Monitor waste and scrap in order to more effectively select vendors and conduct manufacturing processes.
- Measure inventory availability based on lead or grow time and life expectancy.
- Track inventory grow cycles, movement, placement, and location.
- Warehouse automation and management.
- Track expected vs actual cost.
Insights and Visibility
- Analyze Key KPIs with easy-to-read reports.
- Understand the true cost of production.
- Track sales campaigns and impact to revenue from discounts and marketing efforts.
- View dashboards with expected output by location, variety, and other measures.
- Single source of truth with reporting based on master data.
Velosio’s greenhouse cloud solutions are designed to give you a competitive advantage with an easy-to-use modern business platform.
Built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, our solutions are 100% cloud so they’re completely mobile with no on-premises hardware or maintenance required.
- Are you able to accurately track product costs?
- Are you ready for the state inspectors – today?
- Are you positioned to capitalize on the growth opportunities on your horizon?
Whether you’re focused on produce, plants or floriculture, our cloud ERP for growers provides a complete solution for accounting and financials, inventory tracking, shipping, production, and warehouse management all in one system.
Ornamental Plant Nursery Blossoms with Help from Velosio and Microsoft
A Canadian-based ornamental plant nursery found itself growing 20% year over year for more than 20 years. Previously, the organization was using a mix of systems to run their business, Office 365, QuickBooks and Macola.
The plant nursery eventually chose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as its solution and Velosio as its technology partner. Learn how this decision improved the nursery’s business practices.
“I feel like we’ve landed the right solution for us. It seems like many organizations in our industry end up switching solutions often, sometimes every year, and we feel like we won’t have to do that with BC.”
Inventory Manager, Ornamental Plant Nursery
Our Latest Recognitions
4 Top Reasons for Growers to Adopt an End-to-End Business Management Solution
According to a report by Precedence Research, between 2021 and 2030, the global commercial greenhouse market size is projected to grow more than...Read More
Dispelling the 4 Myths Keeping Greenhouses from Adopting a Business Management Solution
Many small greenhouse growers dismiss the idea of implementing an end-to-end business management solution, also known as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools. They...Read More
Sure Signs It’s Time Move Your Agribusiness Beyond QuickBooks and Excel
Your top retail customer calls in for pricing and availability for 500 white wedding hydrangea shrubs. The sales rep isn’t sure what’s available...Read More
Greenhouse Growers Feeling Pressure to Adopt Modern Technology
The greenhouse grower market continues to expand rapidly while supply chain costs continue to rise. But there is continued pressure on growers to...Read More
4 Ways Technology Can Be a Hidden Advantage for Greenhouse Growers
Introduction A major factor of success for greenhouse growers is technology innovation. Modern applications and devices position you better to generate sufficient margins...Read More
The Top 3 Challenges Facing Greenhouse Growers in 2023 and Ways to Get Ahead
According to many reports from business analysts and industry groups, market disruptions and uncertainty are expected to continue. We’ve talked with many growers...Read More
5 Ways Growers Can Leverage Data to Tackle Market Uncertainty
When business is booming, growers sometimes overlook how efficiently their operations are running. In horticulture operations, there’s enough revenue coming in the door...Read More
Article - 5 Capabilities Cannabis Companies Need to Grow Their Reputations for QualityRead More