Empower Teams and Accelerate Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE for Sales
Win new customers and sell at scale with the CRM solution designed to empower teams with actionable sales intelligence — anywhere they may be working.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement for Sales (Dynamics 365 for Sales) provides robust sales force automation and customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities that allow you to engage more customers, take action based on data, and close deals faster. Use business intelligence insights to better understand your customers and prospects, tools to predict and manage pipelines confidently, and real-time coaching to improve customer conversations. With Dynamics 365 for Sales, your salespeople gain the insight, guidance, and tools to nurture long-term, profitable business relationships, build repeatable processes, focus on the right customers, and accelerate the sales cycle.
How Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE for Sales Can Help Your Organization
Gain Actionable Insights
- Focus and act on the right priorities and take action with confidence.
- Provide sellers with contextual, actionable data that is easy to understand. Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy.
- Know where to focus attention with insights that reveal a relationship’s health and risk.
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on social media.
Elevate Customer Relationships
- With relationship-centered insights, unify your sales experience and foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement.
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks. Engage through sharing of personalized and relevant content.
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs.
- Easily grow and maintain your one-to-one customer relationships—at scale—with unified data and systems.
Boost Sales Productivity
- Spend more time selling and less time on administration through automated sales processes.
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs with a highly intuitive cloud-based user interface.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows.
- Understand next steps to close deals faster using process automation and a guided sales process.
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation.
Drive Sales Performance
- Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your sales team to achieve more.
- Create a culture that nurtures success and accelerates your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical and predictive information.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and natural language queries.
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real-time.
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation.
- Energize everyone on your sales team with fun and exciting competitions through gamification.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Experience for Sales — Part of a Comprehensive CRM Solution
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is available as a stand-alone option or combined into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Experience suite, which includes Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing. You choose which plan works for you by selecting individual Dynamics 365 CE applications or bundling them together in a comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
But the value doesn’t end there. As part of the Microsoft business platform, Dynamics 365 for Sales integrates with Microsoft’s flagship ERP solution, Dynamics 365 Business Central, plus Microsoft 365, Azure, and Microsoft Power Platform, and many more through the company’s extensive AppSource marketplace.
Velosio CRM experts can fit your Dynamics 365 for Sales deployment to your unique landscape, whether that includes integration with other systems or complex customization.
AtriCure Builds a Unique Medical Device Management Solution With D365 Field Service
A publicly traded and heavily regulated company, AtriCure needed to modernize paper-driven device inventory, history, service, and maintenance records with a digitally driven, traceable process. Learn how Velosio worked with AtriCure to help built a unique solution with D365 Field Service.
“Velosio is excellent at consulting, configuration, looking at individual pieces, pivoting, and collaborating with us on ‘if this, then that’ scenarios. The level of expertise on the consulting side is a huge differentiator for Velosio, coupled with their experience in medical devices. It’s a good partnership.”
– Shelly Bramer, Director of Enterprise Applications, AtriCure
Our Recent Recognitions
An Essential Guide for the Modern Professional Services Firm
Professional services firms are at an inflection point.
New competitors, a rapidly evolving tech landscape, and the looming presence of uncertainty were already forcing firms to redefine legacy business models and processes. And then COVID hit and kicked things into high gear. Despite all the upheaval, services remain at the core of professional services businesses across the spectrum.
Read our essential guide for modern professional services to learn how your firm can stay ahead of these events.
CRM: The Key to Unlocking Exceptional Customer Service in Field Service Management
Forgive us for bringing up something so incredibly obvious. But – today’s customers expect personalized, connected experiences from the companies they work with....Read More
Insights, Sales, and Service Improvements in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement 2023 Release Wave 1
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement 2023 Release Wave 1 is here. With customer expectations and activities changing frequently, how you engage with customers...Read More
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement: What’s Next?
In October, Microsoft announced the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) 2022 Release Wave 2 enhancements that will be available between October 2022 and...Read More
Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE — the Dynamic Duo You Need to Meet
Move over “Bennifer," we’d like to introduce a dynamic duo like no other. It’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE paired with Microsoft Power BI. We often tout...Read More
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Tips and Tricks
The key to any sales tool is how well it enables your sales team and sales managers to work more efficiently—so they can...Read More
10 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving from Other CRM Solutions to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
There are many good reasons to move from another CRM solution to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (we outline eight of them in this article). Whatever...Read More
Top 5 Reasons Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Is an Ideal Replacement for your CRM System
Since this article caught your eye, likely you’re already considering a replacement for your CRM solution. (If you’re still evaluating the available CRM...Read More
CRM Software Solutions Throwdown — Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Vs. HubSpot and Oracle Features and Price
Customer Relationship Management, (CRM), is a must-have in today’s competitive marketplace. In fact, if a company has 10 or more employees, CRM is...Read More