Empower Teams and Accelerate Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales revolutionizes sales operations, elevating customer relationships and driving revenue growth. It boosts sales productivity by automating tasks and provides a complete customer view for personalized interactions. Through predictive analytics and AI insights, it empowers data-driven strategies and recommendations. The platform’s scalability and customization adapt to unique business needs, making it a catalyst for growth, streamlining sales, and fostering competitive agility. Ultimately,
Dynamics 365 Sales isn’t just a CRM platform; it’s a catalyst for business growth, enhancing sales operations, strengthening customer relationships, and driving revenue expansion, all while helping organizations stay agile and competitive.
How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Can Help Your Organization
Gain Actionable Insights
- Focus and act on the right priorities and take action with confidence.
- Provide sellers with contextual, actionable data that is easy to understand. Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy.
- Know where to focus attention with insights that reveal a relationship’s health and risk.
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on social media.
Elevate Customer Relationships
- With relationship-centered insights, unify your sales experience and foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement.
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks. Engage through sharing of personalized and relevant content.
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs.
- Easily grow and maintain your one-to-one customer relationships—at scale—with unified data and systems.
Boost Sales Productivity
- Spend more time selling and less time on administration through automated sales processes.
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs with a highly intuitive cloud-based user interface.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows.
- Understand next steps to close deals faster using process automation and a guided sales process.
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation.
Drive Sales Performance
- Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your sales team to achieve more.
- Create a culture that nurtures success and accelerates your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical and predictive information.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and natural language queries.
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real-time.
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation.
- Energize everyone on your sales team with fun and exciting competitions through gamification.
Business Growth with Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales offers enhanced sales productivity through task automation and streamlined workflows, a 360-degree view of customer insights for personalized interactions, predictive analytics and AI-driven insights for data-driven decision-making, and the flexibility to scale and customize the platform to meet unique business needs. This powerful CRM solution empowers organizations to optimize sales operations, strengthen customer relationships, leverage data-driven strategies, and adapt to ever-changing market dynamics, ultimately driving revenue growth and business success.
AtriCure Builds a Unique Medical Device Management Solution With D365 Field Service
A publicly traded and heavily regulated company, AtriCure needed to modernize paper-driven device inventory, history, service, and maintenance records with a digitally driven, traceable process. Learn how Velosio worked with AtriCure to help built a unique solution with D365 Field Service.
“Velosio is excellent at consulting, configuration, looking at individual pieces, pivoting, and collaborating with us on ‘if this, then that’ scenarios. The level of expertise on the consulting side is a huge differentiator for Velosio, coupled with their experience in medical devices. It’s a good partnership.”
– Shelly Bramer, Director of Enterprise Applications, AtriCure
An Essential Guide for the Modern Professional Services Firm
Professional services firms are at an inflection point.
New competitors, a rapidly evolving tech landscape, and the looming presence of uncertainty were already forcing firms to redefine legacy business models and processes. And then COVID hit and kicked things into high gear. Despite all the upheaval, services remain at the core of professional services businesses across the spectrum.
Read our essential guide for modern professional services to learn how your firm can stay ahead of these events.