Innovative Solutions for Field Services Providers
Field Service Automation Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Velosio
Increasingly, the field services industry is becoming a technology industry — and the changes are happening quickly. Technology can power positive progress for companies in the sector, fueling efficiencies that allow them to overcome many of the challenges they face today and helping to bring the future into sharp focus. As your field service company maps out future goals to grow, Velosio can provide the technology tools to help you achieve those goals.
Velosio has extensive experience working with field service providers, designing, implementing, and optimizing business management solutions that work the way you work. Our field services team comprises certified technicians, certified engineers, and journeyman field service professionals who have walked in your shoes.
Each of our Field Service Consultants and Software Developers has decades of experience running field service and call center operations. They’ve seen it all. All the pitfalls. All the ways things go wrong out there in the real world. They’ve gained an unequaled understanding of how to best equip your field service business to grow profitably.
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Can Do For You
- Help dispatchers achieve greater results and efficiency by matching technicians’ skill sets against the work requirements.
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account during scheduling.
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance.
Streamline Contract Management
- Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations.
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options.
- Increased visibility leads to faster, more accurate billing while helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
Improve Inventory Control
- Have the right resources on every call.
- Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks, to reduce write-offs.
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfers.
- Effectively forecast materials requirements.
Gain Mobile Productivity
- Improve field processes and technician productivity through native mobile applications with real-time and offline data.
- Offer your technicians a full 360-degree view of customer and case history.
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance.
- Provide mobile workers with a multiday calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed.
- Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing.
Boost Technician Productivity
- Lower costs by dispatching technicians only when needed.
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices.
- Identify problems before customers even know about them and attempt to solve them remotely, preserving your technicians’ time for necessary on-site visits.
Begin With the Right Tools for the Job
- We’ve spent years developing a winning combination of tools and expertise that allows us help field service companies excel.
- Operations and process modeling tools reveal the potential bottom-line impact of adding or removing resources like vehicles or personnel.
- Value Realization Assessment and Return-on-Investment calculators provide visibility into the most important metrics of your success and the positive business outcomes that get you there.
Understand Your Goals and Objectives
- Where many other field service automation practices take a sales approach, Velosio takes a solution approach.
- That starts with asking questions to help us gain a deeper understanding of your unique business. We want to know about your business, people, and processes.
- How are you managing field service now, and where is that falling short for you? Do you have manual processes? We also want to know about those, so we can help you improve them and automate them if possible.
Optimized Design and Deployment
Combining our team’s expertise and real-world experience in field services with real metrics collected with our exclusive tools and the answers you’ve provided, we then craft and deliver a carefully considered design for your improved systems approach to your field service business.
Only when this design and the accompanying plans are fully approved do we begin the installation, configuration, provisioning, integration, and implementation of software and the migration to your new platform.
Dispatching Efficiency – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service empowers companies like yours to deliver predictive and proactive service to improve customer satisfaction, first-time fix rates, and resource productivity through advanced scheduling, resource optimization, and mobile enablement.
Delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, Dynamics 365 for Field Service integrates with all other Dynamics 365 applications as well as Office 365 to boost productivity, eliminate context switching, and enable successful end-to-end customer engagement and field service automation. From warranty software to equipment analysis solutions, integration and automation across platforms are simple with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Velosio Helps BC Technical Get the Big Picture on Data Visibility for Growth
BC Technical was growing rapidly and sought to reduce inventory levels, maximize profitability of high-cost parts, and acquire new customers with a more extensive service footprint. Additionally, BC Technical wanted to gain the ability to capture and report key metrics, gain increased visibility into inventory and work orders, and close its books more quickly.Velosio re-implemented Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and Dynamics GP. In the process, BC Technical and Velosio simplified and reengineered eight key field service processes and reduced data and transaction processing complexity while replacing 12 integrations with five.
Our Latest Recognitions
The Future of Commercial Field Service Companies
As field service companies map out future goals to grow their companies, what role can technology play in helping achieve them? In other words, what is the future of the field service company?
Here, we look at five ways technology is already beginning to accelerate growth and drive future efficiencies for field service operations.
Close Work Orders Faster with Remote Collaboration Tools
It never fails. Technicians are calling out sick, customers are calling in with same-day requests, and then your field service company’s biggest customer...Read More
Field Service Management for Home Healthcare Providers
For patients, home healthcare services are, well, regular healthcare services – delivered in a different (read: more convenient) way. For providers, venturing into...Read More
Field Service Management for Medical Device Suppliers
Medical device suppliers face a staggering set of challenges. Supply chain disruptions, high-stakes regulatory requirements, complex equipment and parts, market volatility. The list...Read More
Field Service Solutions for Discrete Manufacturing
Historically, discrete manufacturing companies focused mainly on making and selling products and equipment — with minimal effort or consideration re: what happens after...Read More
How Field Service Providers Can Reduce Their Time to Invoice
Every field service provider struggles to maintain cash flow at one time or another. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a small or large...Read More
5 Keys to Implementing D365 Field Service Mobile
Are you looking to increase profitability and build customers for life? Empowering your front-line workers with mobile capabilities to improve efficiencies and client...Read More
AtriCure Builds a Unique Medical Device Management Solution With D365 Field ServiceRead More
Proven Strategies to Maximize Field Technician Productivity
Every field service provider is looking for ways to grow. There are many options for them to explore. They can look to attract...Read More