Business Solutions to Keep Agribusinesses Growing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and SilverLeaf combine to provide a comprehensive agribusiness business management solution
The horticulture industry is evolving. To keep pace, agribusinesses like yours are turning to industry-leading software to better understand their profitability, maximize space utilization, and gain end-to-end sales and operations management to drive growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and SilverLeaf provide a comprehensive and user-friendly agribusiness ERP solution configurable to fit your business. With the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, you’ll have a solution in place to help you grow profits, understand inventory levels, anticipate sales, and much more. SilverLeaf agribusiness ERP delivers functionality for financials, production, inventory, shipping, and other vital workloads, so you can easily manage, measure, and track performance to keep your operation growing.
At Velosio, we understand that every detail can impact your bottom line. Our team not only understands today’s software, but many come from a horticulture background, bringing industry experience and expertise, and ensuring we understand your business and can help you reach your goals.
Created as a solution for the horticulture industry, SilverLeaf was built to integrate all the functions and functionality greenhouse growers and cannabis processors need to optimize processes and scale their businesses, built on top of the best-in-class ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With SilverLeaf and Microsoft Dynamics technology, greenhouse growers can gain the visibility they need into their operations to operate more effectively and cannabis growers can optimize processes and maintain compliance – with SilverLeaf’s direct integration to state track and trace regulatory systems – eliminating duplicate manual data entry and the risk of error.
With an end-to-end solution, both markets can streamline production management, enhance business efficiencies, and gain access to real-time data to make more profitable business decisions.
What Can SilverLeaf and Dynamics Do For You
- Onboard and train your agribusiness employees faster with a modern cloud platform accessible on any device.
- Reduce manual processes and reliance on spreadsheets.
- Integrate with ordering platforms used by your retail customers.
- Gain real-time visibility into inventory available and streamline load management.
Simplify Financial Management
- Understand cash flow and the financial state of the business.
- Automate payables and receivables processes.
- Streamline approval workflows.
- Forecast sales and inventory demands.
- Automatically manage collections and credit approvals.
Engage in Strategic Planning
- Forecast yield based on production history.
- Monitor consumption rates, demand trends, and product popularity.
- Track machine usage and labor rates to schedule effectively.
- Forecast demand to drive production plan and inform procurement planning.
- Track quality measures throughout production.
- Monitor waste and scrap to select vendors and conduct manufacturing processes more effectively.
- Measure inventory availability based on lead or grow time and life expectancy.
- Track inventory grow cycles, movement, placement, and location.
- Compare expected to actual costs.
Gain Insights and Visibility
- Monitor and analyze essential agribusiness KPIs.
- Understand the true cost of production.
- Track sales campaigns and impact to revenue from discounts and marketing efforts.
- View dashboards with expected output by location, variety, and other measures.
Master Horticulture Operations with Dynamics 365 and SilverLeaf
SilverLeaf is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution built for agribusinesses, including cultivators, processors, and distributors. SilverLeaf incorporates all the features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central combined with agribusiness-specific features designed and developed to take your operations to a higher level.
SilverLeaf helps agribusinesses:
- Understand the actual costs of producing each product.
- Bring data to life with valuable dashboards created with Microsoft Power BI.
- Demonstrate compliance and streamline audits with robust internal controls and rapid access to data
- Improve forecasting and optimize supply chain planning.
- Track customer agreements to access details about prices, discounts, delivery dates, product availability, and fulfillment status.
- Maximize racking and packaging efficiencies.
- Connect sales, finance, and operations with a single end-to-end solution.
Ornamental Plant Nursery Blossoms with Help from Velosio and Microsoft
A Canadian-based ornamental plant nursery found itself growing 20% year over year for more than 20 years. Previously, the organization was using a mix of systems to run their business, Office 365, QuickBooks and Macola.
The plant nursery eventually chose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as its solution and Velosio as its technology partner. Learn how this decision improved the nursery’s business practices.
“I feel like we’ve landed the right solution for us. It seems like many organizations in our industry end up switching solutions often, sometimes every year, and we feel like we won’t have to do that with BC.”
Inventory Manager, Ornamental Plant Nursery
A Grower’s Guide to Microsoft Dynamics 365
This e-book gives business leaders a detailed look at the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions. You’ll learn what the cloud migration and implementation process entails — and the factors that influence the cost and complexity of your ERP project.