Microsoft Dynamics SL 2020 Year End Update
- 2020 Year-End Updates will be released the week of December 21st for clients running SL versions 2018 and newer.
- No updates will be provided from Microsoft for SL 2015 and older versions not on mainstream support.
- There are changes for both Payroll and Payables that will require the year-end update be installed for most clients.
- Velosio will begin scheduling the installation of the year-end updates in mid-November.
Special Update Offer:
For clients out of mainstream support, we have Year-End Update Packages available for SL 2011 FP1 and SP3, as well as ALL versions of SL 2015. These packages are available through our subsidiary, Plumbline Consulting. The current subscription list price is $2500 for under 100 employees/vendors or $3000 for over 100 employee/vendors.
This offering will mimic whatever changes Microsoft will be providing to current mainstream supported versions.
Software cost does not include installation/update services. The package is estimated to take less than an hour to install/update. Please contact your CSM to take advantage of this offer.
Dynamics SL 2018 Year End Updates
Available in 2020 Year End Updates:
- Payables New 1099-NEC form and electronic filing
- 1099-MISC Updates and electronic filing
- Support for Standard and High Withholding for state deductions
- Allowing different marital status for state and federal exemption and credits
- 2021 Tax Table Updates will also be released in December
Payroll Tax Deferral:
- There will be no update to Microsoft Dynamics SL for the Payroll Tax Deferral (Notice 2020-65) released on August 28. This is because the IRS has not published new tax table changes for the deferral.
- Also, the deferral is optional for employers to implement. Any questions regarding the regulation of the tax deferral should be directed to a tax attorney or tax accountant.
Year End Webinar
Whether this is your first year-end, payroll processing or you are a veteran, it’s never too early to start planning. In addition, if you generate 1099-M’s from SL, this webinar is for you.
Access our SL 2020 Year End Webinar as our SL experts walk through what’s included in year end updates and how this impacts you.
SL 2018 CU5 Features and Fixes
Over 30+ fixes
- Over the years many one-off fixes have been available through support
- We have taken the top fixes and rolled them into the core product
New features include
- AR Payment Application Sort Order enhancement – New sort order allows the end user to choose to sort by doc date in Ascending or Descending order
- Project Invoice printing enhancement – Invoices can now be printed by Project Manager or Approver
Bookmark this page and visit often as our Velosio team posts latest How-To’s, Best Practice guidance and information impacting our SL clients.