Improve Utilization by Connecting People, Processes and Technology
Utilization is THE factor determining profitability for professional services firms and project-based businesses. However, major challenges to measuring and managing to this key metric are caused by siloed business systems.
Read this paper and learn:
- The metrics that matter in measuring utilization.
- How you can use and learn from these utilization metrics.
- The organizational, team, and individual challenges caused by disconnected systems.
- Why traditional resource management often fails to deliver expected results.
- A framework for improving utilization and how connected technology can enable your ability to execute on it.
- Goals, objectives, measures, and specific actions you can take at the operational, tactical and strategic levels to drive improvement.