Accounting and Association Software Group (AASG) has been providing sales, installation, training, and support, as an authorized provider of Microsoft Dynamics GP Enterprise Resource Planning Software and ASI iMIS Engagement Management Software in Sacramento since 1992.
When it comes to efficiently integrating your new software into your organization’s unique environment,there’s no substitute for an experienced team of consultants guiding you through the process.While other software partners have come and gone, AASG has been committed to building a strong, award-winning reputation for superior knowledge, performance and expertise in mid-sized business and membership-based organization community for over 20 years.
Velosio – AASG
P.O. Box 597
Weimar, CA 95736-0597
Implement Microsoft Dynamics GP on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid solution tailored to your situation and enable your business to:
- Transform the way your people work by putting timely information and easy-to-use tools in their hands when they need them, no matter their location.
- Connect the people inside and outside your organization and give them insight and context to drive better decisions and boost productivity.
- Streamline systems, so that your IT team can think about ways to support growth instead of maintaining software.
- Improve your margins and enhance the bottom line, generating cash to fund growth.
iMIS is a complete Engagement Management Software (EMS) solution that can help you improve the performance of your organization and further your mission while building a thriving community by engaging your members, donors, or constituents anywhere, anytime, on any device. iMIS includes:
- Constituent Relationship Management: manage membership programs, fundraising campaigns, events, professional education, financial transactions, and marketing activity from a single location.
- Website Management: eliminate data integration headaches by leveraging the RiSE website content management platform that iMIS is built on to manage your constituent data and web content together in one seamless system.
- Social Media Integration: Allow your constituents to expand their online community profile with data from LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and share products, events, fundraising campaigns, and content from your website via their social media profiles.
- Mobile & Self-Service Capabilities: Give your constituents the power to update their profiles, renew memberships, make donations, register for events, purchase products, and tap into your private social network anywhere, anytime from their own mobile devices.
- Performance Measurement: Generate in-depth intelligence on constituents with custom reports and uncover key trends across the entire organization with personalized dashboards pulling data from all interactions with your members, donors, and constituents — whether online or offline.
Business Management software selection, implementation, training and ongoing maintenance and upkeep requires the involvement of people who know both your solution and your business needs and challenges. Accounting and Association Software Group is a trusted business management solutions provider that has the knowledge and expertise to partner with you through the entire process. We offer the following services:
- Solution Selection: We will work with you understand your requirements, assess your needs, and recommend the accounting, business management, or engagement management solution that best fits your needs.
- ERP & EMS Implementation: With over 20 years of experience, we have proven ourselves to ably guide numerous organizations through the implementation of their accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Engagement Management Software systems. We will align the solution with your organizations’ processes and operations to gain the optimal efficiency from the system.
- Training: AASG provides end user training on Microsoft Dynamics GP and iMIS software solutions so that your people adopt their business systems quickly and make the most of the operational efficiency they offer.
- Ongoing Services: with software solutions that are so critical to your organization’s success, it is vital to keep them up to date and operating at their full potential. AASG will assist you in keeping your solution current with advancing technology and your changing business needs.