Orange County, CA
Enterprise Dynamics Group , Inc. specializes in providing innovative solutions that work for growing manufacturers and distributors. Headquartered in Orange County CA, we have been providing adaptable business management solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV software to organizations in Southern California since 2005.
In 2012, Enterprise Dynamics Group became a Velosio Affiliate, extending our product offerings to include the entire portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics software, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as well as Microsoft SharePoint. Not only do we offer the power to choose the Microsoft Dynamics solution best suited to your needs, you can also select the software deployment method that fits your organization, be it the traditional on-premises, hosted in a SaaS environment, or in the cloud through one of Velosio Cloud Services’ monthly subscription plan.
Velosio – Enterprise Dynamics Group
30211 Avenida de las Banderas Suite 200
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
As you strive to drive down operational costs and remain competitive in the challenging distribution industry, you can be assured that Enterprise Dynamics Group and our Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution can provide you with an integrated and flexible system that enables you and your employees in removing wasted effort from warehousing, finance, procurement, and sales processes. Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution for distributors enables you to:
- Increase volume without increasing the size of your building or your staff
- Deliver real-time reports and alerts to both management and customers
- Accurately forecast demand so that you can lower inventory and improve customer service
- Fulfill individual customer demands such as specific packaging, marking and shipping requirements
- Quickly customize and deliver business reports to improve business decision making
- Provide answers to customers quickly with low-cost, web-based systems
- Effectively track and monitor customer needs and requests for improved support and satisfaction
- Consulting: Receive guidance and knowledge from experienced, certified Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultants.
- Implementation: We will ensure that your ERP software implementation suits your unique needs, enhances your operations, and empowers your people to work more efficiently.
- Upgrades & Ongoing Services: Our relationship with our clients goes far beyond the initial implementation. We’ll make sure that your software stays up to date and continues to serve your needs and support your growth long-term.
- Training: We know that your ERP software implementation is only successful if your people adopt the solution and use it correctly. Trust our certified consultants to prepare your people to make the most of your business management solutions.
- Failed Implementation Rescue: We can identify the disconnects, work with you align your solution with your business processes, and ensure that you get up and running in a way that will deliver organizational benefits and a return on your investment.
- Business Process Engineering: Sometimes an outside perspective is exactly what you need to do business more efficiently. We can help by evaluating how you are operating today and what your goals are, we can identify any gaps between your strategy and execution and help you formulate a plan to close those gaps and accomplish your goals.
- SQL Performance & System Optimization: Proactive maintenance to your SQL Servers can help protect against unpleasant surprises including slow-downs, bottle-necks, system outages, and total failure. Our performance checks and optimization services can keep your system up-and-running and help your business avoid these costly road-blocks.
- EDI: We can help you connect with your supply chain and remain compliant with an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) platform that integrates with your business management solution.
- Custom Development: When your needs are not met by your business solution as it is available “out-of-the-box”, we can create seamless customizations to help your organization retain the competitive advantage that your unique internal processes provide.