Automation Consultants is a the leading Microsoft Dynamics GP provider in New Mexico. Our methodology, expertise, and experience is critical in helping clients reduce risk when implementing new business solutions. Automation Consultants has been supporting New Mexico clients for more than 30 years.
We’ve combined our systems knowledge, and technical expertise with industry expertise to give us the ability to uniquely support clients in their quest to modernize their business solutions. From requirements planning to selection, to implementation and support, ensures that you maximize the investment you’ve made in your systems and most importantly – focus on growing your business.
Velosio – Automation Consultants
1004 Parkland Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Microsoft Dynamics GP software goes beyond the basic business management functions to empower your most important asset, your people, to work with information in familiar yet transformative ways. By managing your financial, operations, human resources, project management, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, and services data and processes, Dynamics GP serves as a comprehensive solution that delivers fast ROI and valuable benefits across your organization. For project-driven organizations, Velosio – Automation Consultants offers Project Cost for Microsoft Dynamics GP. This full featured project costing and cost accounting solution is designed to integrate with and use the native features and windows of Dynamics GP so it’s instantly familiar for GP users with key benefits including:
- Integration with GP’s Payables, Receivables, Inventory, Sale Order, Purchase Order, Payroll, General Ledger, and Smart List modules
- Advanced periodic and profit & loss reporting options
- Eliminates redundant and manual entry
- Easy to create, view and edit projects
- Powerful budgeting and project analysis tools with easy drill down capabilities
- Meets all contract accounting requirements for Government Contractors including DCAA and DFARS
Our solutions don’t just start and stop with software. We also offer our customers all the important services and support so you get the most out of your software investment. We’ve been in business since 1983 and our longevity is due in part to the exceptional service we provide you.
- Implementation: Our relationship starts with listening to your challenges so we can help you explore all your possibilities and plan for a smooth implementation with few distractions. We believe in careful design and documentation of your business flows to mitigate issues and so you can see continuous improvements. Our implementation services include needs analysis, project planning, business process design, network configuration, installation, training, support and project management.
- Support: During the implementation of your project and beyond, our certified professionals are there to support you along with Microsoft’s excellent support teams. We strive to help you avoid problems, and are available remotely or on-site to resolve any problems should they occur.
- Consulting: At Velosio – Automation Consultants, sharing our knowledge is a crucial part of our relationship with you. To make the best decisions, you want information that’s what you need to know, not just what you want to hear. Together, we’ll improve the quality of your business processes and operations and that starts with a well-defined plan.
- System Architecture and Design: Sometimes your business or system requirements dictate a special design, application or industry-specific capabilities. In any case, our engineers and architects are highly qualified to plan and develop custom solutions for you from scratch or as an extended part of your Microsoft Dynamics ERP system. Our experience spans a wide spectrum of computer applications and structured and object-oriented design methodologies.
- Customizations: Our credentials in programming, software engineering and business process design give you the added confidence that we can customize your information systems using the many Microsoft-based tools available. Whether your entire system requires a custom design, or you simply need to fine-tune your features to work best for your business or industry, we can help.