Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Improves Each Step of the Service Experience
As service organizations work to meet customers’ expectations, they are met with new and increasing challenges. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service helps companies deliver amazing experiences, and build trust, loyalty and insight. This unified helpdesk management service system offers agents in the organization the right tools and information to meet ever-evolving customer demands and work productively.
Delivered as a SaaS in the cloud, the customer service business application can be deployed independently or integrated seamlessly into other Dynamics 365 applications.
Key Customer Service Capabilities
- Easily connect the right person with the right knowledge at the right time to answer service needs
- Empower customers and employees with unified knowledge to provide a single source of truth
- Ensure your knowledge is relevant by simply capturing and publishing across your content channels while measuring impact through rich analytics
- Built-in intelligence and machine learning capabilities can provide real-time views of key service metrics through customizable and interactive dashboards
- Customer insights tools in your service desk solution can provide important information about a customer to enable up/cross-sell and service improvement opportunities
- Performance reporting helps businesses identify trends, explore what-if scenarios and forecast outcomes
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers a unified service experience across self-service and assisted service channels.
- Agents and customers have the information and tools they need regardless of device, making them informed, connected and effective with an end-to-end service desk solution wherever they work
- A 360-degree customer view ensures that every agent understands customer history, preferences and the voice of the customer to deliver personalized engagement
Customer Self-Service and Communities
- Self-service capabilities make it easy for customers to solve issues on their own within the helpdesk management system
- A customizable online support portal that leverages an organized, searchable knowledgebase delivers consistent answers to service questions and product and service information
- All this is delivered through a branded, personalized experience that offers simple navigation, multi-device support and guides the user to the right answer, or to agent support
Empower agents with a single, unified experience to deliver fast, amazing customer service from any device with cloud-based customer service and support software.
- With Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, agents have full visibility into products or services purchased, past cases and previous interactions across channels
- Agents have access to back-office applications, like service level agreements, scripts, knowledge articles, and invoices to accompany any actions defined by workflow within your service desk solution
- Using Yammer and Skype, agents can tap into the network of his peers or service partners outside of his organizations to find the right information