Heating Up Operations
HVAC Distributors dial in efficiencies with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Commercial HVAC companies manage service fleets, assets, inventory, warranties, and more. To keep operations running smoothly, HVAC contractors need a centralized, comprehensive HVAC software solution to improve profitability and efficiency — both in the office and the field. Increasingly, HVAC franchises are turning to the Microsoft applications they already know and use and expanding functionality with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service to streamline operations from bidding to job completion and ongoing contract maintenance.
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Can Do For You
- Optimize your resources and margin for new construction, service contracts, and ad hoc repair delivery.
- Improve resource utilization with a single view of all resources and locations on one unified schedule board.
- Simplify work order creation with pre-loaded products and services added to a work order based on incidents.
- Streamline service calls with an easy-to-use mobile app for field technicians.
Streamline Bid Management and Maximize Profits
- Increase revenue and customer satisfaction through recurring service contracts.
- Reduce customer service representatives’ time and human errors by automatically generating new projects and work orders straight from the won bid.
- Recognize revenue quickly by reconciling project costs after completion and automatically notifying team leads or sales.
- Streamline the payment process by automatically initiating invoices directly from completed work orders.
- Increase customer loyalty and retention through self-service capabilities to enhance customer experience.
Optimize Operations Scheduling Across Project Types
- Drive efficiency and more profitable delivery of jobs by aligning project milestones with equipment delivery.
- Accelerate work order assignment with drag-and-drop schedule functionality.
- Identify best-fit resources when assigning work orders with the ability to filter resources by skills or certifications.
- Manage and reduce the time between work orders with a map view of service calls to prioritize resources.
- Minimize travel time between service calls by grouping service areas by team or location.
Improve Decisions with Insight into Key Metrics
- Proactively view your business to take corrective actions. Increase resource utilization with insight into labor.
- Minimize site visits with deep visibility into upcoming maintenance work orders.
- Increase up-time availability for your clients.
- Decrease MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and increase MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) with proactive management of assets.
- Provide real-time visibility to critical business data, including revenue and margin forecasting, job progress, and backlog consumption.
Choose a Power Partner to Maximize Results
Velosio is a Microsoft platform expert partner with more than 25 years of experience in commercial HVAC software. We know your struggles, from managing margin bleed to a shortage of skilled technicians. When you partner with Velosio, you gain a team of Microsoft platform experts who know your industry and business challenges. As a result, we help you achieve results quickly and with an affordable price tag.
HVAC Industry Expertise
Velosio knows more than HVAC solutions. As a leading Top 1% Microsoft performing partner worldwide, we can help you with anything from financials and ERP to analytics for identifying trends, elevating the customer experience, and beyond. Plus, when you commit to the Microsoft platform, you have integrations to Office 365, Teams, and more—all the Microsoft applications you’ve come to know and love.
Support Your Growth Now and in the Future
As a commercial HVAC distributor or wholesaler, your business needs more than software. A partner can turn software into a business management solution. Velosio’s team of industry and Microsoft experts can help you with migration and cloud readiness to ERP. And your support team will be the same team that sets up your HVAC solution, providing continuity, collaboration, and results.
Velosio Designs Comprehensive Solution for Leading HVAC Contractor, Havtech
“Velosio helped us streamline our processes, from how we handle our job pipeline, down to delivery and commissions. They understand our business and were able to combine that knowledge with technology to deliver a full solution.”
– Jennifer Jenkins, Sales Operations Leader, Havtech
Our Latest Recognitions
HVAC ebook: 5 Key System Capabilities for Commercial HVAC Companies
IBISWorld projects revenue in the HVAC services franchise industry will have grown by 4.8% from 2015 to 2025…but margins will shrink by the same percentage over that same time period.
Trends such as this underscore how Commercial HVAC companies face an opportunity to expand their business but also the challenge of operating profitably.
Field Service Management for HVAC
Commercial HVAC companies have always managed a dizzying array of moving parts: inventory and assets, warranties and SLAs, service fleets and subcontractors –...Read More
Improved Scheduling and Dispatching Increase First-Time Fix Rates for Commercial HVAC Firms
Low first-time fix rates on service incidents are a major headache for commercial HVAC firms. In addition to upset customers, extra costs are...Read More
Commercial HVAC Field Service Best Practices: 4 Steps to Streamline Work Orders
Field service managers at commercial HVAC firms juggle a lot of balls to stay on top of all the work orders that come...Read More
Increase Visibility Across Your HVAC Operations
Automate Data Delivery to Internal Teams Directing the focus of your sales, service and accounting teams towards your customers and their HVAC systems...Read More
Microsoft Ecosystem Unifies Workflows to Enable HVAC Service Firms to Operate More Efficiently and Service Customers Faster
By Tom Condon, Dynamics 365 Director at Velosio HVAC sales and field services teams face tremendous pressure in responding to customer requests as...Read More