Your NetSuite implementation delivers core CRM features out of the box. Below we will take a look at our top 4 NetSuite CRM features you should be using to optimize customer relationships and internal processes.
NetSuite online forms come in two flavors, customer and case.
Online customer forms are used to receive information about customers, leads, and contacts from your website. You can also customize the information you require from anyone who submits this form. With online customer forms, you can create online lead forms or give customers and contacts a way to update their information.
When you save your online customer form, NetSuite creates an external URL for the form. This URL appears in the External subtab, under the field label Publishable Form URL.
With this URL, you can:
- Link to the online customer form from your website and pass various parameters through the URL. These parameters automatically populate fields on the form.
- Embed the online customer form in your website. Visitors can complete the form without having to click a link to a separate page. In this case, the online lead form displays inside a page on your website.
Online case forms make it easy for customers to contact you with any inquiries, and your customer service team to resolve problems and offer customers the best service possible. Online forms are created using either NetSuite’s default form template or a custom HTML template you upload. You can link to the form from your website or from the Customer Center.
When customers click the link to your online case form, they enter information relating to the question or issue they have. They may also upload images or documents to aid support reps in resolving their case. When a customer clicks Submit, a case record is automatically generated in your account and populated with the supplied customer information.
NetSuite Opportunities are the link between your Marketing and Sales teams. As marketing is nurturing leads, information is collected and the interest of the lead in a product or service is identified. The information should be used to create an Opportunity or disqualify the lead. Opportunities track sales activity, time invested, quotes sent, etc. This provides your business with the data needed to analyze how much time and effort goes into each sale.More importantly, the executive team now has another dimension of data for their sales forecast.
NetSuite Cases track issues your customers report and the responses your support representatives give. Cases are created when your customers report problems, ask questions, or simply need to communicate with you. You can submit support cases and receive responses in English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, and Portuguese(Brazil).
Cases are created in four ways:
· A support rep creates a case record in NetSuite for customer who calls in.
· A customer completes an online case form.
· A customer sends an email to your support address
· A customer clicks the Contact Support link in the Customer Center or your Web site and fills out an external case record.
If the customer reports the issue, question, or other feedback online with an online case form or email to your support address, a case record is automatically created with the information the customer submits the web form. The new case can show as a Reminder on the home Dashboard to alert your employees.
WHY DO YOU CARE?
Easily assemble from your website to capture Customer concerns, questions, or complaints 24/7. Tracking inquiries from your customers enables you to optimize processes, respond in a timely manner, and ultimately improve your processes and the customer experience.
Think you don’t need a help desk? Ask yourself this:
o How are you going to track and manage NetSuite users’ requests for help?
o How are you going to track and manage all of the reports and saved searches needed?
o How are you going to manage requests for dashboard changes?
o How are you going to manage permission changes?
o Ensure changes made are approved by the correct people?
The NetSuite Help Desk feature enables you to manage internal cases that are both submitted and answered by employees.
To enable the Help Desk feature, go to Setup > Company > Setup Tasks > Enable Features > CRM. Under the Support section, check the Help Desk box. When you enable this feature, the following will be added to your account:
1. A Help Desk check box is added to case records. This designates the case as internal and allows help desk employees to search for or assign rules and territories based on cases with this box checked. Cases designated as Help Desk are not included in Customer Case Reports.
2. Help desk cases are added to the Employee Center. Employees who do not typically have access to case records can log in to the Employee Center and click “New” to see Support Cases under the Help desk heading. They can also edit previous help desk cases and view updates on cases.
3. A Standard Help Desk Form is available for customization at Customization > Forms > Entry Forms and can be created as an Online Form