This blog covers Sharing and Unsharing Views in all versions of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. This information can also be used for the CRM 2013, but all screenshots are from CRM 2015 and may not appear the same as what you are viewing.
- After you’ve created a personal view, select the Advanced Find icon.
- Select the Saved Views icon.
- Select the view you want to share.
- From the menu bar, select Share.
- From the left-hand navigation column, select “Add User/Team.”
- Select the name(s) of the person(s) with whom you want to share.
- Select the “Select” button.
- Select Add.
- Select which privileges you will allow each person to have by clicking in the relevant checkboxes. (Privileges can be set independently for each user.)
- Select Share.
To edit the privileges, you follow the same steps.
To un-share (remove Users/Teams), follow Steps 1 through 4 above.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the User/Team you want to remove from sharing the view.
- From the left-hand navigation column, select Remove Selected Item.
- When finished, select Share to close the screen.
If you need assistance in sharing a view (or removing sharing privileges), please contact SBS Group today at (888) 725-2555.