The first quarter of the year is often the busiest time of the year for payroll teams everywhere. Year-end data must be collected and reported and, even more importantly, W-2 statements need to be prepared and mailed to employees right after the new year. You can position your payroll team for success in 2020 with a fully integrated, complete and trusted US Payroll App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Enhance your company’s Business Central deployment with a fully integrated payroll app that delivers all the capabilities and efficiencies you expect and more. It’s easy to configure with setup wizards and employee groups, and manages your organization’s entire payroll process—integrating seamlessly with other vital components within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The comprehensive Dynamics 365 Business Central payroll solution includes:
- Complete Payroll Processing
- Employee Self-Service
- HR Onboarding
- ACA Compliance Reporting and E-Filing
- Federal and State Tax Filing
- BI360 Integration
Integrate your payroll team today! Powered by the Primo Pay Day payroll engine, this cloud-based app integrates with cash and bank management, vendors, accounts payable, projects and general ledger within Dynamics 365 Business Central, allowing you to access, share or extract real-time data.
- Access all your payroll functions and tasks in one application, on one platform
- Clean and simple user interface
- Manage all employee related data in one secure place
- Employee Setup Wizard
- Available in the US starting at $100 per month
- Supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Make the most out Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central by learning about all its features.