Do you know who your customers are? If you’re like most growers, you struggle capturing contact information for your prospects and customers. You don’t feel as if you have a complete picture of your customer relationships and how they are affecting your overall success. Rather than using a CRM, many greenhouse growers manage customer touch points in Excel or some sort of shared contact list that has no connection with the sales ordering system.
Your salespeople are concerned with selling more plants and maintaining happy customers. They don’t have time to manually sort through business cards and manually keep track of contact information. Limited information means it is a challenge to support new salespeople or customer service reps. What’s their territory like? Who are their customers? Who are the varying contacts within the territory? What open opportunities are there? And your management team needs to be able to see what their team is doing. What’s the pipeline like? What stage are opportunities in? What’s likely to close this month, or this quarter?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is Included with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Licensing
When you purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to run your business, simple CRM functionality is included with the licensing. It’s integrated into Office 365 and Outlook, so whomever you’ve sent an email to can easily be converted into a contact within CRM with one click.
Power BI is integrated so that you can run reports on your prospects and customers. Now you can see a complete picture of your customers – what size customer is the most profitable for you? What opportunities do you have at prospects and customers?
What Can Cloud CRM Do for Your Greenhouse?
Stop spending your days shifting between spreadsheets. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can see instant impact on your bottom line. You can also improve customer stickiness—say you have a promotion for spring flowers – now you can share it with multiple contacts at Home Depot or Lowe’s, for example, instead of just sending it to the one who pays the bills.
Sales managers can create tasks for their sales reps. Sales reps can discover what customer service interactions their customers have had. CRM for Dynamics 365 is also mobile enabled, so that greenhouse growers and sales reps can update notes or information while they are walking the floor with their customer.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC allows you to:
Sell smarter and improve customer service
- Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Provide comprehensive customer information to your team.
Boost sales productivity
- Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Manage contacts and contact classification
- Track e-mail communications related to customers
- Track opportunities and focus on priorities
Track Customer relationships over time
- Have a single source of information for every prospect or customer
- Review last communication, notes and applications for a holistic understanding of each prospect or customer
- View every interaction so you’re no longer guessing when your last touch-point was or when your next one should be
- Set tasks to ensure you maintain an ongoing relationship
Want to learn more?
Join us for a webinar 2-3pm ET Wednesday, May 8th where we will show you how to improve customer service, boost sales productivity and sell smarter. See you then!
Todd Waterman has spent over 17 years in IT for Agribusiness, including at his own consulting firm, and as Chief Administration Officer for EuroAmerican Propogators in California. From start-ups to enterprise-class organizations, his knowledge of the agribusiness ecosystem and products helps Velosio customers maximize ROI on technology investments.
Today, Todd serves Velosio customers in his role as Industry Manager for Agribusiness. Todd is based in sunny California, and received his BA from San Diego State University in San Diego, California.