Velosio Case Study: Crossroads Community Church
“Partnering with Socius has really freed us up from an IT perspective.”
Nick Furnish, Business Analyst
Crossroads Community Church is currently operating in nine locations throughout the Cincinnati and Lexington areas. In a short time, they have grown tremendously and were in need of a software solution that could grow with them.
Crossroads Community Church was previously using QuickBooks which was unable to meet their businesses needs as they grew. The community church opened many new locations and hired a much larger staff. QuickBooks was unable to support their growth which lead to many challenges and inefficiencies.
- Crossroads selected Microsoft Dynamics GP to support their unique business needs
- Dynamics GP is a great fit for Crossroads based on their changing needs driven by growth and their ever growing chart of accounts
- Crossroads also chose an integrated solution for their accounts payable needs which provides substantial time savings and a reduction in errors
- Dynamics GP gives Crossroads a the matrix chart of accounts which serves their unique accounting needs
- Crossroads is now able to perform more complex reporting and analysis
- Partnering with Velosio has allowed Crossroads to outsource many non-core IT functions and allows them to focus on the core mission of their church