Velosio Case Study: NWS
About the Company
Since 2012, NWS has provided a wide array of mission critical solutions for the telecom industry, specializing in wireless construction material procurement, warehousing solutions, site kitting and logistics.
Rapidly expanding business opportunities required NWS to explore new strategies for order processing, billing for more complex customers, and more accurate inventory management. Business growth and re organization of the sales department also necessitated the establishment of standard sales processes and more organized prospect and client management.
Step one was migrating NWS’s solution to a more stable and reliable infrastructure to reduce overhead and improve performance leveraging Velosio’s Azure Cloud Hosting services. Next, after reviewing NWS’s business challenges and process objectives, the Velosio team increased user system knowledge and improved system functionality supporting NWS to deliver better customer service through improved accuracy, timeliness, and overall throughput of customer orders. Implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM supported them to establish a standard sales process providing management
with visibility into sales activities and opportunity pipeline.
- Migration of On Premise Microsoft Dynamics GP to Azure Cloud
- Upgrade to Dynamics GP 18.2
- Business Review and Process Improvements resulting in:
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Additional user training to better leverage solution functionality
- Update and redeployment of Panatrack , a warehouse management solution