Microsoft Dynamics 365 is getting smarter and more customizable with AI enhancements and modular apps designed for specific business processes. Dynamics 365 for Talent has two new modular apps: Dynamics 365 for Talent: Attract and Dynamics 365 for Talent: Onboard.
Integrates data from Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn to help identify qualified candidates and track applicants for positions. The app is designed to profile the most qualified candidates for your company and role, gain insights into the hiring pool, and improve the return-on-investment (ROI) of the hiring process.
Find, interview, and hire the right people
- Quickly find the talented people you need and deliver more engaging candidate experiences with native integration to LinkedIn and streamlined, collaborative experiences across candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Simplify candidate evaluation with visibility into LinkedIn profiles throughout the hiring process
- Improve communication with native integration to LinkedIn InMail and mobile feedback capabilities
- Streamline interviews using Office 365 to coordinate calendars and set appointments
An onboarding app to help human resources (HR) train new hires and personalize the onboarding process.
Set up new hires for success
- Help new employees hit the ground running while feeling impactful and connected throughout those first few critical months.
- Increase productivity by identifying critical contacts and sharing resources and relevant documents
- Personalize the pre-boarding and onboarding experience with customizable onboarding guides
- Monitor onboarding success with real-time dashboards
Dynamics 365 for Talent begins to take full advantage of integration with LinkedIn, and is startlingly easy to use. We were able to deploy it within 21 days, and our teams were able benefit immediately. It closes a key gap in the Dynamics 365 ecosystem and will help us empower our employees around the world to be better informed, more connected, and more productive.
Executive Vice President, Chemonics International Inc.
These two new modular apps join with three other apps: Engage, Learn and Optimize, to round out the D365 for Talent offering. The Human Capital Management, or HCM solutions are cloud-based and utilize Microsoft Common Data Services. The Talent application can be licensed as a stand-alone solution or part of the larger Unified Operations Dynamics 365 Plan. Let us know if we can answer questions about D365 for Talent today!
Chief Solution Strategist, Velosio
Robbie Morrison has spent nearly 20 years helping customers build and deploy elegant technology and business solutions. From start-ups to enterprise-class organizations worldwide, his knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem and products helps Velosio customers maximize ROI on technology investments.
Today, Robbie serves Velosio customers in his role as Chief Solution Strategist where he provides thought leadership and manages the development of B2B solutions. Robbie received his MBA from the University of Georgia, Terry College of Business.