Offers Valid Now – September 30, 2018
Sage Promotions Mean Client Opportunities
- For customers off plan for four years or more, eliminate fees or software repurchase to get back on your Sage Cloud Connected platform
- Now there are two ISV solutions purchase options for off-plan customers to save or eliminate reinstatement fees to get back on a Sage M&S plan
- Freeze 2019 increases to Subscription and Maintenance & Support with purchase of $5,000 in ISV solutions
- Upgrade to Sage 100cloud subscription plan for no more than our current Sage Business Care plan prices
- New! Purchase one Alerts & Workflow database connection and get a second database connection at a 50% discount.
- Save 10% on new purchases of Avalara solutions: Sage Sales Tax and Certcapture
- Save 20% on new purchases of MAPADOC EDI
- New! Save 20% on additional licenses of Sage Mobility for Barcode and Sage Manufacturing
That’s Not All!
Not to be out-done, Velosio is offering a special “Sage Health Check” at a flat fee of $199 for clients with 10 or fewer registered users (larger clients can take advantage too, contact us for details). There are a limited number of engagements available so book your appointment with one of our Sage consultants today! To book your appointment, get more information, or if you have questions, please fill out the form and our Sage consultant will be happy to help.
What Does My Sage Health Check Cover?
Our consultants will arrange a session with the client and perform the following services:
Confirm Client Sage Administrator Password – Refresh
We are recommending new levels of complexity for all clients.
Client Role Review
We will examine roles and analyze to make suggestions to minimize security concerns.
Client User Review
We will compare employee lists and job descriptions to ensure proper permissions.
Installation of latest Sage Update for the installed Version (unless agreed otherwise)
We will bring your current Sage version to the latest update revision level (ie version 4.5 will be brought to the most recent revision level of version 4.5.9). Subject to availability on unsupported versions.
Post session review with client representative
Our consultant will review findings and recommended changes, and share any observations or recommendations with the appropriate client representative.