In our last post, we demonstrated how a solid ERP partner can mean the difference between a timely and on-budget ERP software implementation and one that fails to meet deadlines and expectations.
The Panorama Consulting Group’s study on ERP software solution implementations that we cited previously also revealed that the biggest challenges facing an ERP system implementation team are:
- Lack of employee buy-in (Biggest challenge for 40% of respondents)
- Lack of ERP experience (Biggest challenge for 33% of respondents)
So the question is: How can THE RIGHT ERP partner prevent these problems from happening?
The Right partner will:
- Get your entire team involved in a business requirements assessment and help you select an Ohio ERP software solution that fits your business, not try to force your business into the solution they want you to buy
- Get the whole team involved in a business process review to make sure everyone is working together to accomplish the company goals most efficiently
- Show you how to pull information out of the Ohio ERP solution and share it so that everyone in the organization understands how their role affects the company
- Provide all users training on the new solution
- Provide ongoing opportunities for individuals across your organization to learn about aspects of the Ohio ERP solution based on their role and level of experience
An example of a company doing it right and setting themselves up for success is Socius Ohio Microsoft Dynamics GP and Ohio Microsoft Dynamics CRM client, Neundorfer Inc., who is leveraging some unique tools to keep their employees engaged and gaining some fantastic results. The information they are pulling from their Microsoft Dynamics GP software has not only saved them time and money, but has also helped to increase employee buy-in. Check out their success story for details!