Are you looking to create useful reports in your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 system?
In this video you will get a better understanding of how to create effective reports with more meaning and depth.
Within the dataset you will learn how to:
- Create captions and labels
- How and why you should remove unused columns
- Optimize the usage of BLOB fields
- Avoid unnecessary rows
- Apply correct filters
- Use a query object or buffer table
As for the overall layout of your report, you will learn how to:
- Avoid conditional visibility on a bigger dataset
- Best practices when displaying data on a chart
- Expressions in the page header or footer
- Complex grouping and aggregate functions
- Optimize for the chosen rendering format