Velosio Microsoft 365 and Office 365 Licensing and Management Services will allow you to simplify and control the most fundamental tool set your employees use every day, but the advantages go much further.
In a modern digital workplace where remote workers are the new normal and online interaction sometimes outstrips in-person interaction, it is crucial that every aspect of your Office 365 environment is optimized for peak performance. Costs need to be managed carefully, changes need to be addressed quickly and surprises kept to nil.
Is that a lot to ask?
Yes. It is a lot to ask of most IT support organizations. Budgets are thin, time is short and rapidly growing dependence on collaboration and productivity tools creates demanding service expectations.
We are here to help you make the most of your Microsoft investment.
Velosio offers a broad range of Office 365 plans, from cloud access to the core Office applications and the most advanced set of administration services.
1. Turnkey Office 365 Licensing Management
Balancing the capabilities users need with cost-effective procurement and allocation of licenses can be complicated. Keeping up with End of Life (EOL) software (such as Exchange 2010 on October 12, 2020), is a great example of external events that keep IT leaders up at night.
Purchase Office 365 or Microsoft 365 licenses from Velosio or bring your own from your existing Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. Our experts can help you pick the right plan for your business and manage the health of your contract as your organization evolves.
2. Extended Licensing and Support across Entire Microsoft Ecosystem.
Velosio works with thousands of Microsoft Dynamics customers so we have teams of experts who specialize in every ERP, CRM, Analytics and line of business solution Microsoft has to offer. We’ve earned our clients’ trust to manage their core business solutions, and for most, their Office and Azure environments as well.
With a single, close partnership in place to manage your Office 365 and Dynamics or Power Platform environment, our experts can help keep your users and data safe from hackers, integrations running smoothly and costs in check.
- Teams + D365 – Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Teams integration enables users to easily work with customer information in customer engagement apps (such as Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Customer Service) and share files directly from Microsoft Teams. This helps them to be more productive and get work done more effectively.
- Excel + D365 – Provides the ability to perform bulk data edits with the updated data saved back into D365. D365 will also link to your report templates and update automatically.
- SharePoint + D365 – Leverage SharePoint to store your company’s data, while saving database space. Link and attach documents containing customer data directly to the customer record. Easily collaborate and share documents with users outside of your organization.
- Word + D365 – Leverage Word templates to eliminate the time you would spend re-creating a new document each time you work with similar records. Customer data can also be merged into Word templates to create summaries.
- Outlook + D365 – View information about sales activities, create D365 records from Outlook, and create activity lists from emails that are automatically scheduled as tasks and added to the customer record.
- PowerBI + D365 – Create powerful visualizations with D365 data and embed it into your D365 dashboards.
3. Ideal Support Options for the Modern Workplace
Our Microsoft 365 managed services call center has a dedicated team of Office 365 specialists available 24 x 7 x 365 to handle administrative and user support activities. With over 4,000 Microsoft clients and over 350 team members, the expertise you need is at your fingertips.
Velosio Office 365 plans meet a wide variety of requirements, from small and mid-sized to enterprise companies. Click here to learn more.
Benefits of Outsourcing your Office 365 Licensing and Support:
Experience – Our team works directly with Microsoft, Microsoft Partners and over 4,000 clients to provide training and support to their community across a number of Microsoft products.
Focus – In today’s digital world, companies rely more heavily on technology than ever before. Your IT organization can be most effective when their time is spent moving new initiatives forward, listening to employees and pursuing new ways to innovate. Our team can keep the foundation strong and be there for daily support and training.
Cost Savings – The time and resources required to manage the Office 365 platform for a mid-sized or large organization are not consistent from day to day. Migrations, updates and new rollouts can require resource spike not easily managed by internal IT staff. Growing your team to support the ups and downs can increase annual IT human resource needs by 50% or more.
Employee Productivity – Downtime for users can be a significant impact to the business. Resolving issues quickly, and more importantly managing to avoid downtime, can be the difference between success and failure.
Security and Compliance – Most companies have zero tolerance for security breaches, data leaks and even Office 365 licensing errors. Our team has been trained to spot potential threats and to provide end-user training to avoid issues before they happen.
Get started with an Office 365 Security Assessment of your current environment
Velosio experts will assess your Office 365 security posture and identify areas that need improvement. Upon completion of the assessment, we will provide actionable recommendations for improving overall Office 365 licensing value and security posture.
The assessment, which takes approximately 2 hours, begins with an analysis of existing licensing, and provides a “Secure Score” security evaluation and rating. We analyze administrative roles, user identity posture within Azure AD services, multi-factor authentication, data loss prevention settings, email protection, sender policy frameworks and much more.