It’s that time of the year when children begin questioning the age-old tales of the season. Is there a Santa Claus? Can elves really make all those toys? Why does my new LEGO set have a price tag on it?
Children aren’t the only ones asking questions, though. As the new year approaches, and new year budgeting and planning are in full swing, many small and mid-sized businesses are examining the challenges ahead – including technological change. One of the most important questions is “Do we continue to invest in upgrades, servers, and IT resources? Or, is it time to be future-focused and make the transition to a cloud-based ERP?”
Maybe the answer to this question can be found in another holiday tradition – the wish list.
At Velosio, we hear a lot of businesses “wishing” that they didn’t have to deal with the limitations of their on-premise solutions. These limitations include inadequate accessibility, high cost of ownership, siloed data, security risks and dated interfaces.
To have their wishes granted, the best present businesses can give themselves is a move from an on-premise ERP to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This cloud-based ERP solution can alleviate many of the limitations you are facing today, because the benefits of moving to the Cloud include:
- Anytime, anywhere availability that lets employees access data and applications no matter where they are in the world and what device they are using whether it is a smart phone, tablet or laptop
- The ability to share information across internal and external sources easily, confidently and securely in real-time and via shared storage
- A solution that easily scales to accommodate fluctuations in your business, whether you have seasonal employees, acquired another business, or added new customers
- Mitigation of security risks including ransomware, data breaches, and other cyber-attacks due to the high level of investment in physical, infrastructure, and operational controls in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- A lower cost of ownership with reduced investment in servers, maintenance costs and software upgrades that monopolize IT resources
There is no better time to make the strategic decision to transition from your on-premise ERP to Dynamics 365 Business Central on the Microsoft Cloud. The Cloud is where Microsoft is innovating to support your business growth, and your organization can benefit from an entire ecosystem of integrated products and technology platforms. Even better, to make the transition easier, Velosio can work with you to develop a plan that helps make your move to Business Central as straightforward as possible.
Want to see what else Business Central includes that’s on your wish list? Read 21 Day-to-Day Decisions You Can Make Faster, Smarter and More Confidently with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
For more information, call. 888.725.2555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org