In recent meetings I’ve had with the grower community, common business challenges arose again and again, including:
- Disconnected business systems
- Unaligned teams operating independently from each other
- Uncovering missed production costs
- Costly, leftover inventory
Transaction and inventory management, strategic planning, and transportation logistics…these are all areas that require a tremendous amount of collaboration for Greenhouse Growers. Velosio’s collaborative, greenhouse control software streamlines Sales and Production forecasts for our greenhouse partners with tools like Power BI for historical sales reviews and projections, integrated document storage and sharing within OneDrive for Business, real-time communication via Skype for Business, and customizable, efficient workspaces for every team in your organization, in Microsoft Teams.
Office 365 for Greenhouse Growers
Join us for a discussion on why Growers like you are moving to Office 365 for enhanced collaboration and communication tools. You’ll learn how Velosio and Microsoft Dynamics’ new mobile technology, integrated seamlessly into Office 365 for Greenhouse Growers, accomplishes what other greenhouse control software solutions miss – complete end-to-end management of time, space, labor and materials.
On August 30th, from 2-3pm ET, hear how our fresh ideas are helping growers worldwide enhance productivity that drives revenue in our online webinar
Velosio for Greenhouse Growers and Horticulture is designed to help:
- Automate activities that you currently handle manually
- Gain a complete view of your space needs based on both historical and real-time data so you can leverage every square foot of space
- Equip your teams with data and insights to be more efficient
- Provide your team the tools to work collaboratively and achieve goals
- Plan for the upcoming season by accurately ordering, tracking and using materials, plants and products for operational and financial success
Industry Manager, Agribusiness, Velosio
Todd Waterman has spent over 17 years in IT for Agribusiness, including at his own consulting firm, and as Chief Administration Officer for EuroAmerican Propogators in California. From start-ups to enterprise-class organizations, his knowledge of the agribusiness ecosystem and products helps Velosio customers maximize ROI on technology investments.
Today, Todd serves Velosio customers in his role as Industry Manager for Agribusiness. Todd is based in sunny California, and received his BA from San Diego State University in San Diego, California.