Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service automation provides a solution that gives organizations a powerful tool to manage budgets and timelines in a way that sets them ahead of the competition. Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides organizations with the tools to bring people, process and technology together to deliver on time, on budget, professional engagements.
One of the biggest perks of Dynamics 365 for Project Service is the ability to gather, track, and visualize a wide variety of key components for your organization.
- Project-based contracts:Project contracts tie quotes and orders to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing and billing arrangements like time and materials or fixed price.
- Project planning:Visual project planning and estimation includes predecessors, automatic task scheduling, and views of sales and cost information. Plans inform project quotes and contracts.
- Resource management:With organization-wide insight into resource skills, proficiencies and availability, you can efficiently assign the right people to the right projects and balance resource utilization across business units.
- Time and expenses:Team members can use the web or mobile apps to record time and expenses for multiple projects.
- Project billing:Project invoices align approved work and expenses to agreed contractual terms. The financial impact of costs, unbilled revenue and invoices flow into reporting and analytics as well as financial systems.
By using Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation to manage projects, organizations are given the tools they need to build trusted customer relationships and a solid reputation for delivering outstanding project experiences. This extension of Dynamics 365 provides a unified system for customer sales, resourcing, delivery and billing. The sales force automation allows managers to quickly assess project profitability, track labor rates, create project contracts and generate statements of works.
Learn more about Project Service Automation here: