Microsoft Dynamics has released Dynamics NAV 2015 with all new capabilities and tools to fuel your small to mid-sized business growth and development. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is one way that your organization can stay on top of the game in this mobile-first, cloud-first world. This business management solution has the ability to maintain not only your day-to-day business needs, but also support the future goals for your company. Feedback from customers and partners has been nothing but positive.
So what are the new capabilities that are included with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015?
- Deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 – With these additional optimization capabilities, you can boost employee productivity, lower your day-to-day business costs, and increase work flexibility.
- Information that matters, when you need it – You gain faster access to up-to-date business information in personalized homepage views. Key performance indicators are available at a glance. Tasks are prioritized and color coded so you and your team can always stay ahead of the game.
- Mobile device optimization – You can access your important business data anywhere, no matter what device you have available. Tablet applications are available from the Windows, Apple, and Google app stores.
- Faster cash collection and management – With the electronic payment and automated account reconciliation, you can spend less time collecting and managing your cash so you can get back those precious hours to put towards growing your business in new ways.
- Easy invoice design and production – Using the familiar Microsoft Word look and feel, power users can easily design and create customized invoices without the assistance of IThttp://128.de7.myftpupload.com//wp-admin/admin.php?page=cctm.
- Enhanced tools and capabilities – to upgrade and move your customer data to the newest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and upgrading, let us know!