In addition to being able to be deployed on Windows Azure Virtual Machine, Dynamics NAV2013 R2 is at home in the cloud thanks to its native Office 365 environment. This enables users anytime, anywhere access to both Dynamics NAV data and Office documents and information.
Thanks to the cloud, you can move between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 seamlessly and effortlessly – accessing, sharing and working with structured and unstructured data across systems. Specifically, it enables you to:
- Surface and access Microsoft Dynamics NAV data within SharePoint sites – either on-premises or online.
- Open NAV from within Office 365, giving you the ability to drill into charts and share lists and Microsoft Dynamics NAV information with others
- Sign in once, giving you access to Dynamics NAV if you are signed in to Office 365
- Interoperate seamlessly with the Microsoft Excel Web App which extends your Microsoft Excel experience to the web browser, where you can work with workbooks directly on the website where the workbook is stored, even if you don’t have Excel installed on your machine
- Send lists of data and information from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Excel to be shared among reviewers
- Open Microsoft Dynamics NAV data from any List, Worksheet, or ListPlus page in Microsoft Excel
- Import budgets to Microsoft Dynamics NAV from Excel
For more details about how Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 leverages the cloud, view the “What Is New” Whitepaper here.
Contact your Socius Account Manager to discuss upgrading to Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.