On November 4th, Microsoft will host the premiere global launch event for Dynamics CRM 2013 live from Barcelona, Spain. If you are familiar with Dynamics CRM, then you know this product release has been much anticipated.
Here are just a few of the key enhancements in the new Dynamics CRM 2013 version:
• Compatibility with multiple web browsers including Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
• Work within Microsoft Outlook both online and offline to seamlessly synchronize all changes
• Mobility! Access CRM from a smartphone, tablet or PC to improve user productivity
• Flow user experience for faster process driven experiences
• New flat user interface (no more pop-up boxes!) with command bar for quick navigation of records and recently viewed items
• Social pane to stay connected with customers and prospects
• And much, much more!
Ready to learn more? Attend Microsoft’s Global Launch Event on November 4th at 12:00 PM EDT by registering here. Or, attend SBS Group’s Dynamics CRM 2013 deep-dive session on November 7th at 2:00 PM EDT by registering here.
Additionally, contact SBS Group here to discuss Dynamics CRM 2013 in more detail.