The most recent addition to SBS Group’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customer Support Webinar Series takes a look at the new functionality and features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 version. SBS Group’s seasoned Dynamics NAV consultants, Chris Gilbert and Carl Machamer, shared cool tips, along with some of the new unique tricks, for utilizing NAV 2013.
In this 30-minute session Chris and Carl showcased how they use some of the most popular features, along with ones that have seen significant changes from past versions. These enhancements include:
- Advanced Charts – New “Advanced Charts” provide greater user capabilities to enhance business intelligence and user analytics. New and original charts, including “generic charts” can now be custom-created.
- Exporting & Importing to Excel – Any report or journal template can be exported to Excel, and Excel files can also be imported back into Navision.
- Role Customizations –Flexible for users to design unique layouts of their roles and new tabs including Quick Entry, Freeze Pane and Fast Tabs utilize space more efficiently.
- File Attachments – Easy “Drag & Drop” feature to quickly add files and simple modifications can be made for enhanced document management capabilities
- Microsoft One Note integration – Track notes, calls, and related information with OneNote tied directly to the Dynamics NAV records. Allowing simple site collection for easy and efficient record keeping.
- NAV 2013 Web Client – Access to Navision anytime and anywhere…various user options including “Limited User” provides view-only access rights at a cost-effective rate.
- Notifications – Send alerts synched to Microsoft Outlook to large teams, small groups or individuals.
Interested in learning more? Watch the full 30-minute presentation for more tips and tricks on Dynamics NAV’s most commonly used and valuable features. Watch it here! As a Gold Microsoft Partner, SBS Group works with businesses across the U.S. to implement, consult, train and support multiple business management solutions including Dynamics NAV. Contact SBS Group at 888.725.2555 or visit: http://www.sbsgroupusa.com/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx.
By: SBS Group – New Jersey Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM, SL, & GP Partner & Microsoft Master VAR