Training on SQL will enable an organization’s IT and user staff to understand more how data is organized and stored in a database as well as empower a staff/team to pull meaningful data from the system. Combined with a presentation layer, this data can be provided to decision-makers and stakeholders at an organization to make more informed business decisions. This knowledge also will decrease an organization’s reliance on 3rd party service providers to pull data from their own database.
Below is a sample agenda of what the SQL Training presentation may include. This will vary based on client needs.
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server
- Navigation through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Introduction to T-SQL
- Anatomy of a T-SQL SELECT Query
- GROUP BY
- Use T-SQL Queries to Query Data Out of Dynamics GP Tables
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Excel Report Building
- SQL Views
- SQL Stored Procedures
- SQL Triggers
- SQL Database Backup and Recovery
- SQL Maintenance Plans
Please contact us if you are interested in more information on SQL Training. We’ll have a consultant contact you to gather training requirements and formulate a training regimen to fit your specific business needs.