There are countless ways that Microsoft Dynamics GP supports the needs of organizations of all sizes. There are even more benefits to leveraging that functionality in the cloud. Benefits like:
- The ability to get up and running quickly with an accelerated implementation methodology
- Data security and anytime/anywhere accessibility
- Deployment flexibility your business needs change
- Scalability of user counts and functionality according to your dynamic requirements
- A rapid return on investment
But I believe that the best way to illustrate just how Dynamics GP Cloud supports business growth is by showing you an example of the solution in action.
In 2003, UniRush revolutionized the payments industry when it launched one of the first prepaid Visa debit cards. Today, UniRush is one of the longest standing consumer reload-able prepaid cards to offer a direct deposit loading option. UniRush relies on a Microsoft Dynamics GP solution hosted by Cloud Technology by Socius to operate their thriving financial services organization.
Hear what UniRush’s VP of Finance has to say about using Dynamics GP in the cloud: