As a Sage MAS ERP user (whether 90, 200, or 500), you keep and process all of the data that is critical to your business finance and operations within your software solution. However, that data does nothing unless you have the capability to quickly and easily extract and report on it so that you have a foundation for analysis, forecasting, and better, more informed decision making.
That is where simple reporting tools, like Microsoft Office Excel, can become such an asset to your daily business processes.
Did you know that by leveraging Microsoft Office Excel, you can manipulate your reporting data from your Sage MAS ERP solution so that you can:
- Reduce the file size of an Excel document even after a PivotTable has been included?
- Separate an Excel column of mixed positive and negative figures into two different columns?
- Insert a chart without going through the Chart wizard?
- Automatically insert a frequently used list of items into a worksheet?
- Display numbers in one or several columns as only thousands or millions?
- Automate the comparison of two lists to identify the differences between the two?
- Easily print different ranges in the same spreadsheet for different departments?
- Match the name of a worksheet tab to a cell on the worksheet?
- Sort a month column in month order?
- Customize your Excel user experience?
Learn how to accomplish all of this and so much more by downloading the “Simplify your Sage Reporting Process: Excel Tips and Tricks Booklet” here.
If your reporting needs extend beyond the functionality available in Excel, Sage MAS 90 and 200 and Sage MAS 500 contain several tools to enhance your data reporting and analysis, including the powerful new tool, Sage MAS Intelligence.