Microsoft Dynamics GP SmartLists have always enabled users to organize and display data from the accounting system in a way that makes sense to them, and users then search those records according to specific criteria.
SmartList Builder in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 takes the popular, easy-to-use SmartList tool and increases its power and range. Now you can query more data in more ways, because SmartList Builder gives you access to all the information that you capture, enabling you to create your own custom SmartLists.
With SmartList Builder, the possibilities are endless, but we’ve compiled a list of our top 10 favorite advantages:
10. You can combine multiple tables to go beyond basic SmartList data
9. You can create calculated fields
8. You can use more than FOUR search criteria in RESTRICTIONS
7. You can summarize data-group and count and total, oh my!
6. You can create your own go-to’s
5. You can connect to other data sources leveraging SQL, Data Connections & Extender Resources
4. You can use data from multiple companies in the same SmartList
3. You can duplicate your SmartList with SmartList Builder, Excel Report Builder, or Navigation List Builder
2. You can create pivot tables for non-GP users to access
1. Becoming proficient in SmartList Builder will make you look like a genius among your peers!
Take the first step to becoming proficient in SmartList Builder by attending a complimentary webinar on December 8, 2010.