SYSPRO has been raking in accolades lately and is being noticed by both analysts and users alike.
SYSPRO users ranked them as the top ERP vendor in a Panorama Consulting survey, awarding an industry leading 9.7 rating out of 10. The rankings were based on the following criteria:
- Pre-Sales Support
- Implementation Support
- Ease of Configuration
- Functional Fit to Business Requirements
- Frequency and Quality of Software Updates
- Ongoing Technical Support
- User Community Activity
- Level of Benefits and ROI Realized
- Overall Evaluation and the following functionalities:Â Financial Management; Planning; Manufacturing; Purchasing; Order Management; CRM; Distribution; Warehouse Management System; and BI and Reporting.
SYSPRO also recently jumped 87 spots up the annual VAR500 List that is released by Everything Channel. The list details the leading producers among technology integrators and technology solution provider organizations in North America based on gross worldwide revenue of hardware and software sales, as well as earnings from professional and managed IT services.
SYSPRO attributes this recent recognition to the excitement around their new ground breaking release of the company’s mid-market Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software offering. The new issue contains more than 1,500 enhancements and six new, dynamic applications, all of which are based on the company’s efforts to enable small and medium size manufacturers and distributors in various industry verticals to lean and green their operations, dramatically enhance supply chain efficiencies and significantly boost their bottom lines.